Providing advertisers with exposure to 278 million shopping trips every 4 weeks across the top 3 supermarkets in the UK.
- The UK's only trolley advertising network, with media in Sainsbury's, Asda and Tesco.
- The only point of sale advertising format that travels with the shopper from car park to till, which results in at least 45 minutes of ad exposure.
- Provides the opportunity for brands to be front of mind at the point of purchase, where 76% of purchasing decisions are made.
- Trolley media is highly effective for driving and directing shoppers to the relevant aisle, particularly important for raising awareness of new product development campaigns as 35% of UK Adults have heard about new products but are unable to find it in store.
- One of the only forms of supermarket advertising which is able to run both fully branded and promotional creatives.
- Flexibility to choose stores by footfall, region and category sales, with the option to add on sales uplift research.