Who We Are
Redbus Media operate a network of digital screens and posters across UK university unions. We sell this space to national advertisers such as Apple, Twitter and ASOS, to local businesses and we provide unions with opportunities to promote themselves.
What we are looking for
To have a student photographer based at each of our universities to take photos of advertising campaigns running on the screens throughout the academic year. These photos will be used to send to our clients and for our own marketing purposes, such as posting them on social media sites.
Who we are looking for
Students studying photography or a related course, as well as those with a keen interest in amateur photography, attending the university you saw the advert at. The successful candidate must have access to a DSLR camera.
- Produce professional photos for genuine commercial briefs.
- A great addition to your CV.
- Earn £25 for each approved campaign you photograph and submit successfully.
- Opportunity for your photographs to be used in national publications, both on and offline.
- Join a community of like-minded students around the UK.
How to apply
1. Fill in the web form below.
2. Check out our photography guide here.
3. Visit your student union and get snapping!
4. Email your 3 best shots of the screens to email@example.com, making sure to add your name in the subject title.
5. Good luck!
Please see terms and conditions.